Follow the steps below to grant access to a new user in Google Analytics
1. Open Your Settings in Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and choose the site for which you’d like to grant access.
- Click the Admin option (located at the bottom left side of the page).
- Under the Account column, click the User Management link.
2. Add Permissions to a User
- Click the “+” icon.
- Click “Add new users” from the drop-down.
- Add the email address of the new user.
- Select the permissions you'll grant to the user. Find more info on user permissions here.
- Click Add.